Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March annually.
Please note that for the time being we are not accepting applications for new members. We will be reviewing this temporary restriction periodically.
Members are allowed to bring guests to play for a maximum of three visits after which they will need to become members.
There are no additional joining fees.
|Full Members Couple||£455.00|
|Full Member – Senior Citizen||£183.00|
|Midweek Member – Senior Citizen||£123.00|
|Student (Card Required)||£123.00|
|Junior (12-16 years)||£52.00|
|Social Members Couple||£32.00|
|Couple with Child Discount||£8.00|
|Key deposit £4.00|
Visitors £3.00 (per visit)
Junior Visitors. £1.50 (per visit)
Discounts for additional family members
- Under junior membership an additional child within the same family is entitled to an £8.00 reduction in subscription
- Children under 12 years old are free, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Floodlights £2.00/half hour
Rules of payment
- Subscriptions should be paid by 1st April
- New members must pay immediately upon being accepted
- Subscriptions may be paid in two equal installments, the first being no later than 1st April and the second by 1st May
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Finchley Lawn Tennis Club’ and given to the Committee Member who inducts you to the Club
- Club keys should be returned to the club if any member does not wish to continue their membership