Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March annually.
Members are allowed to bring guests to play for a maximum of three visits after which they will need to become members.
There are no additional joining fees.
|Full member – senior citizen||£167.00|
|Student (card required)||£113.00|
|Junior (12-16 years)||£48.00|
|Midweek – senior citizen||£107.00|
|Key deposit £3.00|
Visitors £3.00 (per visit)
Junior Visitors. £1.50 (per visit)
Social Membership £20.00(per person)
Social Membership £30.00 (per couple)
Discounts for additional family members
- Under junior membership an additional child within the same family is entitled to a £7.00 reduction in subscription
- Children under 12 years old are free, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Floodlights £2.00/half hour
Rules of payment
- Subscriptions should be paid by 1st April
- New members must pay immediately upon being accepted
- Subscriptions may be paid in two equal installments, the first being no later than 1st April and the second by 1st May
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Finchley Lawn Tennis Club’ and given to the Committee Member who inducts you to the Club
- Club keys should be returned to the club if any member does not wish to renew their membership
If you would like to join